Your Spray Tan Checklist
BEFORE YOUR SPRAY TAN
- Exfoliate your skin to remove any dead skin cells and/or previous tan. I recommend using the Sunescape Tan Removal Mitt available for purchase at at TH Tan Hut.
- Do not wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to your spray tan.
DAY OF YOUR SPRAY TAN
- Do not moisturise or wear any deodorant or perfume prior to your spray tan appointment.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing (preferably dark colours) to avoid rubbing the tan off and staining clothes after your spray tan.
- Wear slip on shoes.
- Do not shower, exercise vigorously, sweat, or get wet during the time you leave your spray tan on (i.e. before showering; usually 2 hours).
POST SPRAY TAN
- Avoid waxing. This will remove your tan.
- Avoid the use of soaps and body washes that contain the ingredient Sodium Laurel Sulfate. I recommend using the Sunescape Hydrating Shower Gel available for purchase at TH Tan Hut.
- Avoid long hot showers/baths and prolonged swimming to lengthen your tan.
- To maintain your tan, keep your skin hydrated by alternating between the Sunescape Gradual Tan Extender and Sunescape Hydrating Body Butter.
Bridal Spray Tans
Tick the option for a “TH Tan Hut” package on the bridal form and I’d be delighted to be a part of your big day!
Beware… spray tans are addictive. They make you feel good and look good. Try it for yourself!